users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Forcing shutdown?

From: Jean-Francois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:14:32 -0700

Salut Guillaume,

Can you add

<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false</jvm-options>

in file ${glassfish.home}/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml

and see if the problem occurs (I suspect the problem will disappear). I
suspect your firewall and or anti-virus and AsyncStartup have some
conflicts.

A+

-- Jeanfrancois