users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Forcing shutdown?

From: Guillaume Bilodeau <gbilodeau_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

Salut JF,

I added this line, but the thing is I cannot even restart the server since I
have no handle on it! Don't know which process it is so can't kill it, and
the Windows (2000 Server) service is shown as being stopped. Unfortunately
I cannot reboot the server right now since it's used by other applications.
That's why I'm looking for some sort of force shutdown.

Merci!
GB