users@glassfish.java.net

Re: FYI : Change to JAXWS in GlassFish-V2

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:07:35 -0700

Please do not edit domain.xml by hand as far
as possible because it is error prone.
Whatever has been said below can
be well taken care of by the Admin CLI (asadmin)
and Admin GUI Console.

Also, the way this is done, it will be affecting
the clustered instances as well. So, it is likely
that you will get confused by multiple occurrences
of java-config.

Use tools.

Thanks,
Kedar