users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Improving asadmin interactive mode

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:40:42 -0700

I vote for Yes, seems to me that when you request interactive mode,
you should be prompted for all the required options you did not
specify on the command line.

For instance in your example below, i wonder why --connectionpoolid
is "more" required than admin user name/password for entering
interactive mode...

Jerome