users@glassfish.java.net

Re: web services not showing up

From: Lucas Jordan <lucasjordan_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:32:53 -0400

ok, so I have been trying to create a procedure to reproduce the error.
And of course everything now seems to be working. of course it was not
working before I started writing this email....if it breaks again I will
first cry and then record how I broke it and send it along.

I am not 100% sure that this is not a netbeans issue, I have started
logging the war files it produces, so when it does break again I should
be able to see what is actually being passed to the app server.

Thanks
-Lucas