users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webapp reload question?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:57:13 -0700

Like JF has already said, touching ".reload" is the
way to go. Though this is a 2-step process (which can
easily collapsed into one step), it is needed because
that's how app server knows that you are done with
touching file(s) (could be multiple) and infers
that that is the time to reload the web application.

Makes sense?

Kedar