users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Remote Slsb Look up Failure

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:33:13 -0500

I'm not sure when it started failing, but I'm on the May 7 nightly, and
it's not working. I'll try to cobble together a simple test case. The
bean itself hits a database, but I'll see if I can stub that out.

I added ejb@ to the discussion. Should this move completely to that
alias, or should it go to all three aliases?

--
Jason Lee
Programmer/Analyst