users@glassfish.java.net

Re: license question

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:48:11 -0700

I did a little research and see that there is stuff in there that is
not under CDDL. So for right now we can not put that in a
maven repository.

After JavaOne we can take time figure out what needs to be
done to get this out. Maybe we can split the jar in some way
if that makes sense. If you don't see a thread on this soon
after JavaOne please start one.

On a positive note, JavaMail and Java Acitivation Framework were just
pushed to the java.net maven repository. Hopefully a few more
before JavaOne.

Carla