users@glassfish.java.net

Re: next v1 line promoted build?

From: carla mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:15:29 -0700

The current plan is to do an update release targeted for several months out.

The update release is off the v1 branch. Generally, these releases
include some important bug fixes and verylimited additional
functionality. I assume
that discussions on the release will start taking place as early as next
week on what goes in the
that release as well as how the community can send feedback. At that
time bug fixes will
be merged into the v1 branch and promoted builds will again be available
on that branch.

Carla