users@glassfish.java.net

Re: virtual directory?

From: Matthew Pease <mpease_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:22:51 -0700

Hi Jan -

  I guess I didn't phrase my question well... you didn't understand
my question.

  What I need has nothing to do with deployment... it is a 100% http
engine question.

  I want to map a certain URL, say myhost.com/content

  to serve files from a certain path on my webserver, say
/home/matt/content_files

  Do you or does anyone out there have an idea how to do this?

Thank you-
Matt