users@glassfish.java.net

Re: license question

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:28:12 -0700

Hi Mark,

I've been working on an effort to move many of the GlassFish
jars into a maven repository. BTW, we have one on java.net already and
are planning on moving as much as we can there by JavaOne.

Here's a link to the repository
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository

License is an issue and that is one reason why it has not been done already.
We are working very hard to move as much code to CDDL as possible in the
shortest time possible.

Stay tunned.

Carla