users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java EE 5 "HelloWorld" example broken?

From: Jacob Hookom <jacob_at_hookom.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:33:36 -0600

I've noticed this before, the JSF API implementation should make all
attempts to validate that the Factories return actual instances. If
not, to produce an error message other than NPE. I can't be positive
that this is the reason for the exception below, but it seems very
likely to be the problem where faces-configs aren't being loaded.

-- Jacob

--
Jacob Hookom - Minneapolis