quality@glassfish.java.net

Heads Up: glassfish3 to glassfish4 rename

From: Joe Di Pol <joe.dipol_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:56:08 -0800

This Friday (Feb 15th) we plan on making the glassfish3 to glassfish4
rename change:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-19189

While the GlassFish code is install location independent, this change
will be disruptive for folks that have scripts, tests, etc that assume
"glassfish3" as the default installation directory. So you may want to
start looking at your scripts, etc and prepare for this change.

A few more details are available at this FAQ:

https://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish/glassfish3+to+glassfish4+Rename

If the date changes for any reason we'll let you know.

Thanks in advance for your patience as we make this change.

Joe