quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT]A problem with JMS Resource Wizard

From: Ludo <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:20:58 -0800

Tong Jun wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I use JMS Resource Wizard, I find a problem.
> Detail steps are as following.
> 1. Creat a new workspace.
> 2. Creat a Dynamic Web Project.
> 3. Creat a JDBC Resouce(New->GlassFish->JDBC Resource)
> 4. Creat JMS Resource(New->GlassFish->JMS Resource), If select
> "JMS Resource" and click "Next" button, has no response. If double
> click "JMS Resource", an error dialog occurs. Now if select JDBC
> Resource,
> the same thing happens.
> Error dialog refers to attachment "ErrorDialog.gif".
> Detail log refers to attachment ".log".
>
> This maybe cause confusion to users, can you confirm if it is a bug.
I guess you are not connected to internet, or your proxy is not
configured in Eclipse.
However, we did a check in yesterday (build 1.0.42) that will be in the
next bundle (1.1.8) that registers the dtds used locally, so you do not
need to be connected anymore..
We still have an issue updating plugin in the bundle, so the best way to
test the fix is either to wait for 1.1.8 or use a regular Eclipse EE IDE
and install the new 1.0.42 plugin to verify the fix.
Ludo