quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT]A problem with JMS Resource Wizard

From: Davis Nguyen <Davis.Nguyen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:26:36 -0800

Hi Tong,

If you double click "JMS Resource" or "JDBC Resource" from the "Select a
Wizard" dialog it should bring you back to the Resource dialog not the
error dialog and the exception.
So please file this as a bug, just be a little specific to the OS and
the step to double click the "JMS Resource" to get into the error dialog.

Thanks,
-davis