quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FINAL REVIEW for GFv3 Application Deployment Guide

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:03:43 +0200

Hi Dixie

I did not see this manual in GlassFish 2.1. It is really great.

comments
1) I have not heard about a deployment plan or used it before, sorry.
2) On page 57 - Example 2-17
  it javac -cp javaee.jar -d ${domain-dir}/autodeploy
  Should this not be javac -cp ${asinstall}/javaee.jar -d
${domain-dir}/autodeploy

Almost thought I found a big error, but I was wrong.:)

regards
Richard.