quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Container initialization error

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:52:13 +0100

I have two EJBs with same signature (package + class name) in two
distinct modules of a same EAR.. . this causes the problem.. and the
mysterious error message just deviated my focus to other direction...

* and, also, I did a mistake to use the name attribute EJB(name="...")
and later I refactored the classes without changing the name.. It is
not a big deal here, since I am not looking up the beans manually
(JUNDI lookup) but it may cause problems if I use a desktop client to
lookup these beans...

I will inspect it further, but so far I believe that two EJBs with the
same name deployed inside an EAR will cause Glassfish to throw this
"binding name" problem..