quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin access doesnt ask for auth

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:40:38 -0800

Completely forgot!?! ;-)

No problem. :)  We have made some very significant changes in the admin console this release.  We're using a lot of Ajax and no longer use frames for laying out the page.  We've significantly improved the performance over the last month or so -- and I believe it is now as fast or faster than v2 once loaded (I still need to run some numbers).  If you (or anyone else) has feedback, we'd like to hear it -- good or bad. :)

Wouter (and others), thanks for all the help you've given to GlassFish, the GlassFish community is better for it!!

Ken Paulsen
GlassFish Admin Console Technical Lead

Wouter van Reeven wrote:
Hi Ken,

Thanks for that additional info. I haven't been using the admin console
much lately so I completely forgot about that.

Wouter