quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin access doesnt ask for auth

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:53:37 -0800

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for testing. I saw you got fast reply from many people, that is
great.

I checked with doc team, the following doc is or will cover this area.

    * The Administration Guide should explain how things are in v3.
    * The Release Notes should state that things have changed between v2
      and v3 and cross-refer to the Administration Guide for details of
      how things are in v3.