quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Test results so far

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:14:24 -0800

"live demo about what steps can be taken to migrate an existing JEE5 web
application to JEE6. The application ran on GlassFish v2 and I migrated
it to GlassFish v3 using NetBeans 6.8 Beta. This article describes my
experiences with GlassFish v3 and NetBeans 6.8 Beta and it explains what
steps I took to migrate from JEE5 to JEE6."

Thanks Wouter for writing this blog to share your experience !

Judy