quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with Netbeans visual designer

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:15:25 -0600

What bugs are you seeing in JSF 2? If you could join IRC (##jsf on
irc.freenode.net -- I'm jdlee there, though I'll be out this morning,
but Ed Burns, Ryan Lubke, Jim Driscoll, and Roger Kitain -- the ones
you REALLY want ;) -- are usually there) or the Mojarra dev list (dev_at_javaserverfaces.dev.java.net
), we'd love to help you work through your issues.