quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish going crazy after a while

From: Vladimir Perlov <vladperl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:55:39 +0000

I'm using Glassfish v3 Build 69. I don't think that my problem related to issue 10660. After I changed JVM settings specified below my application was successfully deployed in less than one minute. Sorry I forgot to mention about it earlier.

Here are the settings I changed for numbers with bigger values than default ones:
-Xss10m
-Xmx2g
-XX:MaxPermSize=1g

I would suggest to change defaults to bigger numbers. In many cases my applications don't work with default numbers.

Thank you,
Vladimir