quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing v3 FishCAT, a community Beta testing program, please join Fish/CAT to find bugs

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:27:28 -0700

Hi All,

Great news. So far we have 45 people signed up from 15 different
countries. Would like to say thank you
to those who joined, also would like to invite more people to join the
FishCAT testing party. Here is the link to join:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExzWVBPSlYtVm5sckFkVmlUY21oYnc6MA..

We will start FishCAT testing by end of next week. Here is tentative
schedule:

FishCAT Testing Schedule: 9/24/09 - 10/9/09 (2 weeks)
FishCAT doc review schedule: 9/24/09 - 10/9/09 (2 weeks)
FishCAT i18n/l10n testing: 9/24/09 - 10/21/09 (4 weeks)

Thanks and have a good weekend !
Judy