quality@glassfish.java.net

Announcing v3 FishCAT, a community Beta testing program, please join Fish/CAT to find bugs

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:44:32 -0700

Hi All,

Welcome to the FishCAT
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCAT> - a GlassFish
Community Acceptance Testing program. The main goal of this
program is to provide opportunity to community to significantly
influence the quality of the GlassFish as well
as to get early feedback on stability and usability in GlassFish Beta
testing cycle. We had a very successful
FishCAT program for GlassFish v3 Prelude, click
<http://blogs.sun.com/judy/entry/thank_you_fishcat> you will see who
joined and how many bugs filed. We
appreciate all your help. We had fun and let's do it again !

We will start our second FishCAT program for GlassFish v3 in about one
week. We would like to invite
you to join FishCAT program by filling out this online application form
(click
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExzWVBPSlYtVm5sckFkVmlUY21oYnc6MA..>).
If you have an experience
with GlassFish and want to contribute some time and effort to test
GlassFish v3, review docs or do i18n/l10n
testing, please join us, applications are being accepted until 9/23 next
Wednesday.

We will use mailing list quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net for FishCAT
program communication.Your voice is
important to us. Ready to contribute ? We look forward to hearing from
you !

Best regards,
Judy/Yifeng
FishCAT coordinator for GFQC
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/>

glassfish-color-small.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: glassfish-color-small.jpg)