quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: first full deployment: success! :)

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:18:00 +0200

Hi Judy;

Judy Tang schrieb:
> Wow, very happy to read this email. Thank you so much for filing these
> 3 good bugs.

Thanks as well, it's been fun. Looking forward to things to come. :)

> For your doc question regarding if we doc the class loader aspect,
> please check the following
> v3 doc wiki page, there is a session on "class loaders" in Application
> Development Guide
> draft. If you have time you can help review and file bugs for those
> good suggestion from you.
>
> http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperSGuide

Okay, I will have a look at this given a quiet moment this weekend. Let's
see whether there is something I can contribute to this.

Cheers & all the best,
Kristian

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH * Könneritzstr. 33 * 01067 Dresden