quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish tools Bundle for Eclipse version 1.1 released...

From: Anil Gaur <Anil.Gaur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:33:18 +0530
Congratulations all!!

I'm very pleased to see how this bundle is evolving.

Thanks to Ludo, Rochell, Davis and everyone who contributed to this effort!

Anil

Ludovic Champenois wrote:
Hi all,

It is my great pleasure to announce the release of the new GlassFish tools Bundle for Eclipse version 1.1.

The all in one bundle is available at http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse and contains:
Installers are available for  Windows and MacOSX, and compressed IZpack installers for OpenSolaris and Linux systems.
Download size is significantly smaller than the previous release, thanks to pack200 compression.

Thanks,
Ludo