quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JDBC section in admin gui broken

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:42:30 -0700

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for trying out b57.
I almost want to say i cannot reproduce the problem, but then i decided
to download web distribution to test it out also. Glad i did :)
This issue seems to occur only in web distribution, but not glassfish
distribution. I don't understand why since the code should be the same
in both for jdbc. I need to look into this further.
For the time being, work around is to install glassfish distribution.
The zip file can be found as:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-preview-b57.zip

thanks
Anissa.