quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Problem]Spring In Glassfish

From: Jagadesh Munta <Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:42:57 -0700

vince kraemer wrote:

> 2 For current glassfish version, 'SM' is disabled by default.
>
> Yes.

Right. I had a blog on this.
http://blogs.sun.com/jdbabu/entry/how_to_configure_security_manager

>> Kraemer, I have a suggestion:
>> Although the blog is not a formal document, I (we) still believe/respect the sun's blog.(:).
>> However, I wish that to some blog's content, you/experts can update the content a litter.
>> Even adding some more valuable materials.
>>

> Hmm... I have to disagree with you on this... Blogs are 'stuff I
> learned... that I am sharing with you'. The power of a blog comes from
> others (like yourself) doing the same.. learning something and then
> sharing it, via a blog (or e-mail list or social network or...)
>
> You see, I WAS an expert on this topic... at that time... since I was
> working on it actively. At this point, you are the expert... not me...
> since YOU are working actively in this area.
>
> By sharing what you know, NOW, you will spur others to make their own
> discoveries and publish them... to the benefit of all of us.

Yes. I think going forward, it is better to mention or tag the exact
GlassFish version for the blog entries;)

Thanks.
-- Jagadesh

--
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net/>
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net/>GlassFish Quality Community
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/index.html>
Project SailFin <http://sailfin.dev.java.net/>
Sun Java Application Server
<http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/index.jsp>
	*JAGADESH BABU MUNTA *
Senior Software Engineer
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone x34397/+1 408 276-4397
Email Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM <mailto:jagadesh.munta_at_sun.com>
http://blogs.sun.com/jdbabu
http://blogs.sun.com/sailfin
*** Be one 100% total whatever you do, including all the consequences
that result.---YOGI says