quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Problem]Spring In Glassfish

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 22:05:41 -0700

Response in-line, below....

vbk

Tang Yong wrote:
> Hi Kraemer,
>
> Thanks for your reply, and I indeedly expected your reply.
>
> Your explaination is very detailed and I have knowed a lot.
>
> However, due to my poor English, I want to confirm my understanding with you:
>
> 1 Whether or not glassfish version changed, if I turn on the 'SM', I will run into
> the similar issues related 'SM'.
> (BTW: I will try it.)

I can only say, "Probably". I haven't tried it for a long time (in terms
of software 'years')

> 2 For current glassfish version, 'SM' is disabled by default.

Yes.

> Kraemer, I have a suggestion:
> Although the blog is not a formal document, I (we) still believe/respect the sun's blog.(:).
> However, I wish that to some blog's content, you/experts can update the content a litter.
> Even adding some more valuable materials.

Hmm... I have to disagree with you on this... Blogs are 'stuff I
learned... that I am sharing with you'. The power of a blog comes from
others (like yourself) doing the same.. learning something and then
sharing it, via a blog (or e-mail list or social network or...)

You see, I WAS an expert on this topic... at that time... since I was
working on it actively. At this point, you are the expert... not me...
since YOU are working actively in this area.

By sharing what you know, NOW, you will spur others to make their own
discoveries and publish them... to the benefit of all of us.

vbk