quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Problem]Spring In Glassfish

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:37:05 +0800

Hi Kraemer,

I am sorry for interupting your work again.

According your reply, I do some investigating on the 'SM' and try the spring web sample again.

The result is as following:
1 Because my GF's profile is cluster(not enterprise profile), by default, 'SM' is disabled.
   So, I turned on the 'SM' by means of "asadmin create-jvm-options --user admin -Djava.security.manager",
   Then, I restarted the GF. (The above config info is from "GF Enterprise Server 2.1 Developer's Guide".
2 I redeployed the spring web sample.
3 Running is still well.

Although the result displayed that Kraemer's "Probably", I have a problem related the result:

When I have seen the server.policy file, I did not find the sentence related "grant codeBase "file:${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/lib/-" {
    permission java.security.AllPermission;
};"
BTW: my spring.jar is placed in the "${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/lib/" which is valid for the whole domain.

So, I want to know why spring.jar has been granted?

Regard!

--Mike Tang.