quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Problem]Spring In Glassfish

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:47:34 +0800

Hi Munta,

Thanks your help, and I feel that My understanding for 'SM' is not well.

I think that I will learn a lot from your blog.

Best Regard!
--Mike Tang

vince kraemer wrote:

2 For current glassfish version, 'SM' is disabled by default.

Yes.

Right. I had a blog on this.
http://blogs.sun.com/jdbabu/entry/how_to_configure_security_manager

Kraemer, I have a suggestion:
Although the blog is not a formal document, I (we) still believe/respect the sun's blog.(:).
However, I wish that to some blog's content, you/experts can update the content a litter.
Even adding some more valuable materials.

Hmm... I have to disagree with you on this... Blogs are 'stuff I
learned... that I am sharing with you'. The power of a blog comes from
others (like yourself) doing the same.. learning something and then
sharing it, via a blog (or e-mail list or social network or...)

You see, I WAS an expert on this topic... at that time... since I was
working on it actively. At this point, you are the expert... not me...
since YOU are working actively in this area.

By sharing what you know, NOW, you will spur others to make their own
discoveries and publish them... to the benefit of all of us.

Yes. I think going forward, it is better to mention or tag the exact GlassFish version for the blog entries;)

Thanks.
-- Jagadesh

--

GlassFish Quality Community
Project SailFin

JAGADESH BABU MUNTA
Senior Software Engineer

Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone x34397/+1 408 276-4397
Email Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM
http://blogs.sun.com/jdbabu
http://blogs.sun.com/sailfin
*** Be one 100% total whatever you do, including all the consequences that result. ---YOGI says