quality@glassfish.java.net

Issue with cancel button on ready to install scrren - Installer Module

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi team,
               We have noticed following problem in Progress Screen - Installer Module.

        Run setup file. Agree to license. click on next with default values. Click Next on Installation Directory Page and move to Update Configuration Screen. Click next on that screen. On the Install screen click install button. You would move to progress screen and you can see progress bar moving.

     Now click on cancel button and "Exit" Message box will pop up. But still the progress bar will keep on moving showing increase in progress. Also the text on the background screen would keep on moving dynamically. So is it an implemented feature or a bug because we believe that focus should move to Exit Message box, and text on screen as well as progress bar should be paused. Do let us know about the same.

Regards,
Sharvil Shah