quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU] Problem clicking on Links in Ubuntu and MAC OS x

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:19:07 -0700

Hi Anika,

Thanks for testing Installer in 3 different platforms and compare the
output. Please give us
some time to get back to you.

By the way, would you like to try the latest v3 promote build and see
what happen ? There are
a few known issues in v3 installer/UC which were discussed in the
quality alias that you
can search.

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/