quality@glassfish.java.net

[SJSU] Problem clicking on Links in Ubuntu and MAC OS x

From: anika suri <suri.anika_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:07:28 -0700

Hi,

I am having a little problem. I tired installing the Glassfish Server
on Linux (Ubuntu), a MAC and a Windows Vista machine.

But, the the links of the SUN privacy policy, the logs, detailed
report...etc. open only in the Windows machine, not in Linux and MAC
OS x.
I tried with CTRL+clicking the link in both the machines. In the MAC I
even tried Command+clicking the links..but they won't open.

Has any one faced the same problem? or can anyone think of a possible
reason why?
I thought I should confirm before filing it as a bug.

I am attaching the screen shots of the same.

Thanks,
Anika Suri

Picture_43.png
(image/png attachment: Picture_43.png)