quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue with cancel button on ready to install scrren - Installer Module

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried that using prelude version. If i try that on build41, progress bars pauses but still text in the background keep on moving with exit message box displayed, and it gets stuck at 41%. It was done on windows XP, with JDK 6 installed. Please give it a try and let me know if you are having similar problem and is it a bug or some implemented feature.

Regards,
sharvil