quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle, a community acceptance testing program, please sign up and join us

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:57:30 -0700

Hi All,

We have 10 community members joined the FishCAT program and more than 10
bugs filed
since last Thursday (3/19). Thank you so much for those joined. It is
big help to improve
the GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse [3] quality !

Please continue join and sign up the FishCAT form below and become a
proud FishCAT member :-)

*Where to get build:* Click at the following link [1] you will see
"download" button to get the build.

*How to file bug: *Need to use java.net account to file bug click [2] >
click Login (or Register for new account) > select defect > bundle.
Please give detailed steps on how to reproduce the bug.

Thanks,
Judy/Davis

[1] download bit: http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/
[2] file bug: https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/issues