quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle, a community acceptance testing program, please sign up and join us

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:09:57 +0100

Hi *;

just had a fuzzy look at the package (usually I tend to work with NetBeans),
and found that one of my top priority issues regarding Glassfish+Eclipse is
still there: Even though I merrily can register local Glassfish servers as
many as I like, then and now it seems registering a _remote_ domain (like my
testbed and production systems) is still impossible... So: Am I just too
stupid to get this done, or is this feature just still missing in the
tooling? If the latter, worth filing an issue?

That all aside: Knowing quite some people who prefer using Eclipse, I see
this package a pretty good thing to drive forth Glassfish adoption, so
hoping the best for it. :)

Cheers,
K.

--