quality@glassfish.java.net

Querry with a bug

From: sharvil shah <sharvil42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:50:23 -0700

HI Quality Team,
                           We found some issue with product registration
screen. Details are as follows:

Fun setup file, Agree to license. Select all default settings. Click Install
on ready to install screen. You would be forwarded to Product Registration
Screen. Select Option "I already have sun online account". Enter invalid
user name or user password and click next. You will see a message something
like "Sun Inventory Authentication Error". Click OK.You will be forwarded to
Product Registration Screen. But on that screen, the field for User Name and
User Password would contain the old values (i.e they wont get blank). Also
Selection moves to option I do not have Sun Onlin Account. And User Name and
User Password text box gets enabled. So its like we can enter any values in
those fields with the selection of 1st option (i.e I dont have account),
which we believe is somewhat weird. Things are not clear in functional
specification. So can you let us know what is the expected output and what
is going wrong. I am also attaching a screenshot of same so you can have
better idea of the stuff. Please do replay ASAP.

Regards,
Sharvil
Team Phoenix