quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue for a bug

From: anika suri <suri.anika_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:06:53 -0700

Hi Sharvil

We noticed this too, but I guess as we are deleting the path
ourselves..right? I mean when the page first opens it does show the
default directory path..
so I am not sure if this is a bug...however, I think lets wait to hear
from Judy or someone else from this community. :)

Best,
Anika Suri
SJSU Student