quality@glassfish.java.net

Issue for a bug

From: sharvil shah <sharvil42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:23:16 -0800

HI Madam/Sir,
                        Can you please go through the bellow mentioned
description and confirm to us whether it is bug or not.

Run setup file. Click next on welocme page. Click on I accept the terms in
license agreement. Click next and move on to the installation directory
page. Delete text in text box next to label Installation Directory.Click on
next. Error Message will be displayed. Click on OK button on error message
box. Click on back button. It will take us to license agreement page. Click
on next button again. The textbox next to Installation Directory would be
empty. But as per functional specification it should show the default path
something like C:\glassfishv3. We believe it to be bug as default directory
name should be displayed but its not displayed. So can you let us know the
procedure to report the bug.

So can you please verify it and let us know if it is bug or some
functionality as its not clearly described in functional specification.

Thanks,
Regards,
Sharvil
SJSU Student