quality@glassfish.java.net

Query for cmpe-287 project in module 1-Update Configuration screen

From: sharvil shah <sharvil42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:25:39 -0800

Hi,
               We had some query pertaining to cmpe 287 glass fish
application project. It would be great if you provide us with some insight
on the following.
We were not able to understand what was proxy port on the update
configuration screen in Module -1 : Installer. Also we tried to put some
alphabets in Proxy Host and Proxy Port textfield and it was allowing us. So
can you please give us some insight on the same and let us know whether it
is a bug or it should allow alphabetic entries pertaining to the same. i
have attached a screenshot of the configuration screen that I am talking
about.

Regards,
Sharvil