quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Opinions Wanted: v3 GUI Prototype

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:13:08 +0100

Hi Ken,

It was me who made that comment, not Claudio :-)

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 09:03:27AM -0800, Ken Paulsen wrote:
> I have a question about your bookmarking comment... is this any different than
> tagging all the pages you want to bookmark with the same tag (i.e. "bookmark")?
>   I suppose what you'd like us to do is show those "bookmarks" without needing
> to first click on the bookmark tag?  Or did you have something else in mind?
>
> It seems to me that we did not to a good job at making the use of tagging
> clear, or perhaps this demo does not expose it in a useful way...

Well, like I said, I don't really understand the use of the tags. For instance,
I added a tag to the JDBC Resources page expecting to see that tag when viewing
the home page. I cou;dn't find the tag anymore.

So, is there any documentation for this tagging feature? Perhaps if I read
through it I can understand better and then review my remarks about the
boormarking feature.

Thanks, Wouter van Reeven

--
Ring out the bells again