quality@glassfish.java.net

Bug in build 35 on Linux with JDK6_07

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:27:45 +0100

Hi all,

It's been a while since I downloaded the latest version of GFv3 and actually ran
it, but today I did. I downloaded build 35 and installed it via the unix script.
Next I ran updateTool and it installed a new version of JSF. Then I started up
domain1 and browsed to the admin console. It was downloaded and installed and
when it finally loaded I got a HTTP 500 status screen right in the admin
section. The menu to the left is ok, as is the footer. In the logs for the
domain I found a stacktrace.

Restarting the app server didn't resolve the issue. I filed it as issue 7170.

Thanks, Wouter

--
"WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE?"
"Six by nine. Forty two. That's it. That's all there is."