quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Opinions Wanted: v3 GUI Prototype

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:45:27 -0800

Hi Wouter van Reevan,

Sorry about mixing up the comments! :-[

We don't have any documentation on the tagging feature yet, in fact it was implemented in a couple of days right before the demo was announced as a prototype feature.  One thing that is missing that we did plan to implement, but didn't get in before the demo was a "tag map" (or tag cloud).  This would show you all the tags in the system.  It would likely be a link from the tag panel, the tag panel probably should show the most common tags as well...

Thanks!

Ken

Wouter van Reeven wrote:
Hi Ken,

It was me who made that comment, not Claudio :-)