quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Opinions Wanted: v3 GUI Prototype

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:03:27 -0800

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for your comments!

I have a question about your bookmarking comment... is this any different than tagging all the pages you want to bookmark with the same tag (i.e. "bookmark")?  I suppose what you'd like us to do is show those "bookmarks" without needing to first click on the bookmark tag?  Or did you have something else in mind?

It seems to me that we did not to a good job at making the use of tagging clear, or perhaps this demo does not expose it in a useful way...

Thanks!

Ken