quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Changin 'context-root' and 'Launch' link on GUI Admin console

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:02:44 -0800

Hi Kana,

Thank you so much for testing. A good catch, please report this issue.
I like your suggestion too to
improve the usability. I think there is a way to let user change the
xml deployment descriptor, if we
have a message to point user to do that, it would be very helpful since
context root issue is a very
common error.

Have a good new week :-)
Judy