quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Question]: I have 3 questions about http load balance of GlassFish V2

From: Jamy Wang <jamywang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:51:24 +0800

HI Kshitiz ,

Thank you so much! I had found the way to create a http listener and
dispatch to the cluster in GlassFish. But I still have 2 questions:

1) I still don't know how to configure a web app as a root context, such as
accessed by http://hostname, I guess somewhere in the configuration of web
server. Could you tell me?

2) I am going to test the session fail-over, but I found sometimes it works,
and sometimes doesn't work. Why? Has something to do with heartbreak of the
cluster? I'm not sure. Has anyone got that problem?

Thanks again.

Best Regards

Jamy Wang