quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Question]: I have 3 questions about http load balance of GlassFish V2

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:38:18 -0800

Hi Jamy, Welcome ! I am so glad to read your email here. I can see
you are getting very close to get your
clustering to work so you can present and demo it to your up coming
GlassFish User Group event in Fuzhou, China.
If you have more questions, please feel free to send them to this
alias. Good luck to your talk :-)

Hi Kshitiz, Thank you so much for your detailed answering to every
question and giving the GlassFish doc pointer.
This is very helpful !