quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: open source issue tracking / change+release management

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:13:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for the replies received allready. But I'm left with a bit
more confusion now. These are the answers received to this moment (quoting):

David Herron :
“xyzzy.dev.java.net projects use an ancient version of bugzilla.”

Kedar Mhaswade :
"It's the issuezilla."

Pat Patterson :
"java.net is powered by CollabNet - http://www.collab.net/"

Now while it possible different projects on java.net use different issue
tracking backends, I would find it a bit strange. It would seem more logical
to me the issue tracking on java.net was consolidated by a single software.
So I'm still not sure. The question remains :)

Wim