quality@glassfish.java.net

[Question]: I have 3 questions about http load balance of GlassFish V2

From: Jamy Wang <jamywang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:49:19 +0800

Hi everyone,

I'm Jamy Wang in China. I just started learning how to use GlassFish
recnetly.

I got some questions while configuring SUN web server v7 and GlassFish v2 to
work together.

1) I just can not find http listner port in "server.xml", only see https
listen port 8989 and it works.But can not access by HTTP. Did I miss
something? I just installed the web server normally...

2) I saw a function in the console of GlassFish v2 " HTTP load balance" , I
don't understand how it will be used, It seems I will never use it? It must
be some meaningful things I missed.

3) How can I monitor the flow of each instance in the cluster?

Anyone's help or reply will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Jamy Wang